Care at Collinfield
The Collinfield House has a devoted administrator, dynamic activities director and kitchen manager, as well as compassionate caregivers. This conveniently located residence in North Austin, TX provides all the security, accountability and professionalism of a large assisted living home without sacrificing the independence and family atmosphere of a personal care home.
We have an extensive network of professional associates dedicated to the ongoing care of our residents including physicians, mobile dentists and podiatrists, physical therapists and hospice services. We are affiliated with an exceptional Personal Assistant Service, providing as-needed support including transportation, shopping, doctor’s visits, and one-on-one care.
Safety and Comfort
Families can rest assured that their loved one is in a safe environment, as we are fully licensed by the state of Texas as a Type B-Small community, equipped with fire sprinklers, security alarm system, and 24-hour awake and alert staff. With private and semi-private rooms, The Collinfield House is an exclusive home for up to seven residents.
The Collinfield House has beautiful and lush living spaces that serve to both relax and engage- truly a warm, family environment. With Plenty of mature trees and shade, a stroll through our grounds and gardens is soothing to the soul.
Amenities and Services
- 24-hour Staff
- Gorgeous, Spacious Living Environment
- Formal Dining
- Fenced Yard with Large Patio
- Beautiful Mature Trees and Foliage
- Flower and Vegetable Garden
- Three Nutritious, Homemade Meals and Snacks Daily
- Hydration Therapy
- Medication Management
- Daily Exercise Program
- Spa-like Pampering
- Full Activities Calendar
- Monthly E-Newsletter to Families
- Monthly Family Events
- Memory Care
- Respite Care
- Home Health Available
- Customizable Private Bedrooms
- Private and Shared Bathrooms
- Handicap Accessible Doorways and Bathrooms
- Free Cable/Telephone Ready
- Fire Sprinklers in Every Room
- Security Alarm Systems
- Convenient North Austin Location